- You are responsible for the controlling of the club, the sales, earnings and liquidity planning and coordinate this closely with the board
- You represent a club in the southern Harz and are responsible for all activities related to public relations and image cultivation (including with local associations, authorities, press, radio, television)
- You are not only the contact person for guests - you are also available to our employees and service providers with advice and action
- You ensure the smooth, administrative process in the club, which includes not only correspondence but also an attractive club promotion
- You organize all club events, ensure security and order
- You are responsible for compliance with the club rules, hygiene regulations and quality management (including certifications).
- You are responsible for the data security and data protection of the club
- You have completed training in the catering or hotel industry and already have in-depth professional experience in a comparable position
- You like to surround yourself with people and are characterized by a high degree of eloquence
- You have a thorough and very organized way of working
- Your reliability, organizational talent and high social skills are a must have
- You have good financial accounting knowledge and prepare monthly statements
- You enjoy being a manager and see your job as a vocation
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Exciting, diverse tasks with a high degree of creative freedom and an attractive salary package await you.
- Look forward to well-known musicians in a great location!
- A secure job with prospects for development
- A great atmosphere and a very friendly, trusting cooperation
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application stating the earliest possible starting date and desired salary at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Of course, we will be happy to provide you with all the details about the location during the interview.